Tuesday, September 25, 2007

6 months and rocking!

The Old Life: Sleep at 11pm. Wake up after a fitful nights sleep and snuggle deeper into the covers for those extra 5 minutes of blissful sleep.

The New Life: Sleep at 11pm. Wake up at 12.30am and 1.34am and 3.38am and 4.24am and 6.08am and finally at 7.22am.



The Old Life: Worm my way through books bought and borrowed.

The New Life: Began a book 1st week of September. And I'm only 45 pages through a 324pg book.



The Old Life: Darling G gets back home to a kiss a hug and a big smile.

The New Life: G please can you throw these soiled pj's into the washer.




The Old Life: Weekend agenda. A facial. A manicure. A pedicure. Straighten my hair. Pluck my eyebrows.

The New life: It's been a month since I've been able to get myself into a salon to get my eyebrows done.




The Old Life: I would have watched the T20 finals yesterday ball to ball glued to my chair.

The New Life: I did watch the match though in bits and parts.




The Old Life: Weekends typically would mean getting together, planning menu's, shopping for books, clothes and essentials. Lazing in the front of the telly watching foodie shows on Travel & Living.

The New Life: Weekends go in the wink of an eye. So does Mon, Tues, Wed......




The Old Life: So what's so different. The same routine. The same agenda over the weekend. The same work.....

The New Life: Squeals, Giggles, Laughter, Rolling and Bumping. And waking up each morning to see that million watt smile.


And I look at Darling G and we smile and we know life's complete.




No comments: