Monday, January 01, 2007

And 'tis another year...

Hey boys and girls. A very Happy New Year to all.

We had a wonderful time together last night. As with each New Year I welcomed it with a huge hug and kiss from my darling Mr. G.

The venue was the rooftop of a friend's friend's house.

There was food and more food and drinks doing the rounds.

We saw some amazing fireworks at twelve all around Bangalore.

I danced till my feet hurt so much that I had to do a reality check and talk myself into sitting down.

It was wonderful to be around friends and more wonderful as each year to bring it in with Mr. G.

Happy 2007 everybody.


3 comments:

GLang911 said...

Nice lipstick ;)...Thanks god my wife didn't notice

Deeply Dippy said...

:) I always knew you had awesome taste love!

savvy said...

hmmmm....nice nice nice...happy new year to u two! can see u both have had a great time