Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lunches and Dinners!

Is it just me or do most people behave like this too.

When we make a plan to call friends over for lunch or dinner, I am in the habit of meticulously planning out the dishes on the menu.

Making a list of the ingredients I need to stock up on and all things I would possibly require. This list is checked and re-checked and the menu re-vamped again and again.

On the said day, my entire time is spent in the kitchen cooking up a storm. By the time our guests are to arrive I am pooped and ready to plop.

But there is no greater feeling than seeing people smack their lips and lick their fingers in appreciation. And I know its a job well done.

We have a big lunch planned this Sunday... and yes my list has already seen a zillion improvisations:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm a lil early for a comment on the lunch but I need get my :) there at all costs! Was tryin to figure where I can place a comment for the entire blog! I have to say its jus beautiful and so well written! U have a talent babe!!