Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Viva la Goa - esa!


Yessssssss... its finally here!!


We are off to Goa tomorrow to soak up the surf, the sea and the sand. A break Mr. G and I both have been so looking forward to.


And then ofcourse Goa is our fave holiday place and oh-so romantic.


Write hand drive joins us on Thursday. My soul sista always brings a smile to my face.


So I am going to be taking a hiatus this week from blogging.


But I'm going to be back come Monday with loads of pictures and our holiday diary.


Until till then Viva la Goa-esa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have beeen to Goa a couple of times. The tourism sense there is good. Even there are dental firms promoting dental tourism like http://www.goadentalstudio.com.

I have been very pleased with their work there.

Goa is truely a wonderful place. Will certainly come back :)

Anonymous said...

I have beeen to Goa a couple of times. The tourism sense there is good. Even there are dental firms promoting dental tourism like http://www.goadentalstudio.com.

I have been very pleased with their work there.

Goa is truely a wonderful place. Will certainly come back :)