Monday, October 16, 2006

Home Sweet Home.

Yesterday Mr. G and I drove all the way to see the latest developments on our little home which is coming up in Whitefield.

This is the first time that I actually stepped into what will eventually be our home and hearth. All this while I have been seeing it as bricks and columns.

But yesterday we actually climbed up the yet to be cemented steps, all the way to the 2nd floor and stepped into the cool environs of our home.

There was a certain sense of peace and calm about the place and the postive energy I felt were also very strong. Was it because that's our home or in reality there was something warm and home like about it. A sense of ownership and belonging.

Hand in hand we walked into our home. The walls are up and little demarcations separate the kitchen from the living room, the balcony from the bedroom, the baths from the bedroom.

But I could in my minds eye see the place as it will be years from now.

Full of warmth, joy, love, sunshine and God's love:)

1 comment:

GLang911 said...

Honey....our apartment is on the 1st floor not 2nd....felt like second cause we walked up from the basement :) Nice write up though.