Thursday, October 05, 2006

There's a fly in my tea!

My early morning cuppa ritual is very sacrosanct to me. I need a piping hot cup of tea first thing in the morning and just cannot do without it. My best friend had once told me that she's never seen anyone enjoy tea as much as I do. I like to ponder, introspect and dream over that first morning cup of tea.

But this morning a very creepy and hairy visitor decided to drop by my morning cup of tea! yeuck. Yes, it was a fly. I have no idea from where it dropped by. And its so uncanny to see one that early in the morning. I always associate flies with late afternoons so somehow always believed that they were late risers. Anyways I didn't let that fly mar my first cuppa bliss. I just knocked it out and sipped away.

Yummm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuk....next time make some fresh tea instead of having the same thing. :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm...is that why they call you deep-tea?