Friday, October 13, 2006

The Quintessential Tomato!


Did you guys know that the tomato is actually a fruit and not a vegetable!

And for all you including Mr. G who like to say 'I don't like fruits in my food'... you better learn to love this fruit.

It's used in practically every preparation one can think of.

Sandwiches.

Chutneys.

Vegetables.

Rice.

Curries.

Pastas.

Soups.

Pickles.

Accompaniments.

Dips.

Did I miss out on anything...hmmm...maybe cakes...yeuck!

Why this post you ask me??

Well, I had tomato chutney with parathas for breakfast and it got me thinking.

2 comments:

savvy said...

stop fantasizing about food so much you fool...at least tamatar ko toh chhod diya hota!

GLang911 said...

Look who is talking about leaving the tomato alone....>Savz honey I thought that was your staple diet ;)